Optimizing Your Business Workflow
A business with solid plans and strategies for moving ahead must implement them. Gaps usually exist between where the business wants to be and where it is now. Therefore, existing operations do not effectively support your goals for the business.
Business Optimization will provide you with the ability to identify gaps and align business functions to strategy. The business strategy may include steps to address a disruption in the marketplace or to become a disruptor yourself. Once business operations are aligned, you can achieve real productivity improvements.
Business Optimization aligns business operations to the strategic direction of your business. Business Optimization identifies and executes actions for:
- Implementing technology innovations and reflecting the change throughout the organization
- Eliminating process bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Setting KPI’s and developing methods for measuring, reporting and managing them
- Optimizing staffing levels
- Improving staff focus and consistent support of defined strategy
- Reducing confusion, pressure, and stress.
Business Optimization produces solid, measurable results and has a significant impact on revenues and profitability.
1. Business Effectiveness Review
Business Optimization starts with a Business Effectiveness Review to assess the state of existing systems and to prioritize which areas should be addressed first.
2. StartUP session
An initial StartUP session is held to brief the team on the objectives and process of the project and to address any questions or challenges they may have. To optimize the organization’s workflow, the existing situation must be examined and the key requirements extracted from it. We map the current processes of critical systems using the results from the Business Effectiveness Review.
3. Design preferred workflows and behaviours
From our extensive experience, we know it is much easier to create evolutionary, incremental change in a business than attempt wholesale, revolutionary change. With this in mind, we plan to maintain “status quo” within the business where possible and modify existing systems and behaviours where necessary to create improvement.
We spend time with team members to determine the existing workflows and behaviours. We then map the existing procedures, roles, and responsibilities, which will be used to analyze and develop preferred workflows and behaviours. Action plans are created to implement the results, and then manage them through to completion.
Fees are dependant on the size and complexity of the business.
Is it worth it to you to optimize your business? Ask yourself the following questions and decide whether you need to get started and create the financial success you seek.
- Do you spend an excessive amount on your employees and other business overheads each year?
- Would you like to increase your productivity by 20% or more?
- Would you like to increase the number of clients who ‘repeat purchase’ by 10% or more?
- What if you didn’t have to work Saturdays anymore?
- Where will the business be in 12 months time if you do nothing to change it?
- Can you see the potential for an excellent return on investment for you?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should get started. We are confident that Business Optimization will provide you with the operational quality you seek. Contact Us now to get started!